About Me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy New Year..

Promises are very heavy responsibilities..
Could be a hard burden as well..
Last year I promise myself to live a better life..
To fight for what I truly want..

Yet.. Tons of tons of problems keep getting in my way.. (Could be excuses)
And everytime I try to bounce back.. Must have some problem again..

Bla.. bla.. bla.. Bla.. bla.. bla..

I think I should forget about the past already..
Should do a better plan for my 2007..
Hhmmm...

Today roughly note down what i want for 2007..


1st
To get my beautiful mother retired,
and have her move down to JB with me.







2nd
Well.. To get my mother to JB,
Must have a house with space for her to do gardening.







3rd

To get the car that haunted my dreams for month..






Just roughly note these 3 items down.. Actually have tons on plans..
If free will share all la..
Busy now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

MAY YOUR 2007 IS ALWAYS

HEALTHY & HAPPY!!

No comments: