About Me

Monday, December 25, 2006

Freaking Me..

Remember in end of 2005 I told a friend of mine that 2006 will be a important year for me..
Now.. 2007 is just few days away..
I've been thinking for the past few days..
What have I done for year 2006???
Nothing.. ..
What have I achieve in year 2006???
Nothing.. ..
In 2005.. I have plenty of plans for 2006..
I start 2006 with hope and energy..
But I don't know why..
I haven’t achieve what I aim..
Somehow.. Something must be wrong somewhere.. I screw up..
These few days.. Many things run in my mind..
I like what I’m doing now.. I have faith in what I’m doing now..
But.. It’s too slow for me..
If I start doing something else..
I have to start all over again..
Maybe it’s my attitude..
Maybe I should be more focus..
Maybe I have to be more hard working..
Maybe I have to be more selfish.. .. .. ..
I don’t know.. Just writing what’s in my mind now..
I JUST FEEL VERY FXXK UP AND SIEN….
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME??
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE BETTER??

No comments: