About Me

Monday, September 29, 2008

Better Man

I have this strange feeling following me for a while..

I can’t seem to understand what is it or why i am having this feeling..

Frustrated and in the condition of don’t know what to do..

Feel like giving up everything and just run away..

Away from everything and everyone that i know..

Then i hear this song —->> Better Man by Robbie William..

Every single words in this song speaks to me.. And express my feeling..

I still dunno what’s the feeling?? But this song express me..

Better Man

Send someone to love me, I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm, In pouring rain

Give me endless summer, Lord I fear the cold
Feel I’m getting old, Before my time

As my soul heals the shame, I will grow through this pain
Lord I’m doing all I can, To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience, Cause it’s not my fault
I know I’ve been taught, To take the blame

Rest assured my angels, Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here, I’m in pain

As my soul heals the shame, I will grow through this pain
Lord I’m doing all I can, To be a better man

Once you’ve found that lover, You’re homeward bound
Love is all around, Love is all around

I know some have fallen on stony ground
But Love is all around..

我受伤了,我发现我很孤单。。

我需要一个依靠,我需要被庇护。。

我真的很努力,我没有方向。。

我很惭愧,我很抱歉,我很累了。。

我需要离开, 逃避。。

一个人。。 会更好。。

1 comment:

哈亞斯 said...

其实你到底发生什么事了,回来的时候出来喝杯茶吧~
Life beside the edge